We, the members of Alpha International Seventh-Day Adventist church, believe that our mission is to proclaim salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, to proclaim His soon second coming and to share Jesus with others so, together, we can become more like him. We value our relationship with our God by loving Him, keeping His commandments and having the faith of Jesus Christ as outlined in the Three Angels Messages.
The Alpha International Seventh-day Adventist Church will strive to encourage a personal relationship with Jesus among our members and to share our knowledge and love of God to others in our area. To accomplish this purpose we will:
- Strive to have a dynamic worship and adoration of God
- Actively minister to our youth, children and new converts so they can reach their full potential in Christ.
- Develop, nurture and sustain programs that allow others to find Jesus as their savior and Lord.
- Grow in our Christian faith by encouraging personal Bible study among our members
- Share in a trusting, integrated, Christian community
- Provide practical and relevant sharing opportunities for our members to interact with our local community.
- Provide outreach training for each member
- Ministering and supporting the poor and the needy especially in foreign African missions
- Living an abundant Christian life by subscribing to a healthy lifestyle and good stewardship
- Allowing God to work in us, with us, through us, and for us in the accomplishment of His Mission and Purpose.
- We believe that God loves and cares for people and the church should as well.
- We will sacrificially dedicate 1-2 hours a week outside of church functions to minister to non-Adventists in our area.
- We believe that loving relationships should be a part of every aspect of church life.
- We believe that love for one another and unity should exist among our members.
- We believe in and support church organization as outlined by the Seventh-day Adventist Church Manual. Furthermore,
- We believe in the value of Christian Education to both young and old
- We believe in the 28 Fundamental Beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- We Believe in the teachings of Spirit of Prophecy.
- We believe that to succeed in the above values each member must have a personal relationship with JESUS.